Wednesday 23 May 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #6

Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.






This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection :

The Essence (The Pledge #2)


(No synopsis yet but i'll definitely be getting my hands on this book because I absolutely loved book 1)










(Again no synopsis but i wanna read this because I totally loved CRAVE...although this cover is less than likable)









Romeo Redeemed (Juliet Immortal #2)

All will be revealed for fans who have breathlessly awaited the sizzling sequel to Juliet Immortal. This time Romeo takes center stage and gets one chance, and one chance only, to redeem himself.

Cursed to live out eternity in his rotted corpse, Romeo, known for his ruthless, cutthroat ways, is given the chance to redeem himself by traveling back in time to save the life of Ariel Dragland. Unbeknownst to her, Ariel is important to both the evil Mercenaries and the love-promoting Ambassadors and holds the fate of the world in her hands. Romeo must win her heart and make her believe in love, turning her away from her darker potential before his work is discovered by the Mercenaries. While his seduction begins as yet another lie, it soon becomes his only truth. Romeo vows to protect Ariel from harm, and do whatever it takes to win her heart and soul. But when Ariel is led to believe his love is a deception, she becomes vulnerable to Mercenary manipulation, and her own inner darkness may ultimately rip them apart.
(Reasons for this? - I just read Juliet Immortal and I'm really curious about this book....and seriously come that cover is enough to leave you all hot and bothered)


SO, WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK, Hit the comment section and don't forget to mention your post links ....would love to know what you all are waiting for.

16 comments:

  1. All sequels to books I sadly haven't read :-( I've definitely been wanting to check out The Pledge. Also the other first books in the other two series have caught my attention as well.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Romeo Redeemed sounds pretty interesting! Saw it on Netgalley but haven't read Juliet Immortal. Plus i have too much to read as it is! Kimberly's book looks pretty! Might have to read that one too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for sequels! I haven't hear of the second two so I'll definatly check them out! I like derting's books too! Especially the body finder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadly I didn't read any of the first books of these series but they're all on my wishlist and I'm definitely starting them as soon as I have the chance - especially The Pledge! And I love the cover for Covet! Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books. Covet is gorgeous! I haven't heard of The Pledge even. I'll have to check that one out! Great picks! Here's our Waiting on Wednesday this week. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all sound like amazing reads. I have some catching up to do since I have not read the first in series for any of these. My WOW...

    ReplyDelete
  7. All sequels to from what I hear pretty good books! I have not read the first ones in the series, but I need to get to them obviously. Great Picks! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my WoW today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am SO EXCITED for Romeo Redeemed!!!!! I loved the first book!!! Great picks this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first two covers are so pretty and I liove KImberly Derting, so of course The Essence was already on my tbr.
    Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven´t read the first books of the series of any of them. I want to read the Pledge.
    thanks for sharing
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great picks! I really want to read Romeo Redeemed. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Essence!! Good choice. I love love this cover. I actually have met Kim Derting a couple of times and she's really funny herself. I can't wait! They were excited to be able to have the same cover model from the Pledge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's funny that I tried reading both first books in those series, and couldn't quite get through them. But I love the covers.

    Thanks for stopping by,
    @ Livin' Life Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great picks here! I haven't read The Pledge yet but I heard it's good... the second book sounds awesome as well as it's cover! Romeo Redeemed is read my by my co-blogger and I think she said it's good! I have to read Crave soon <3

    My WoW picks here

    Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have heard of all of these, the prequels, but I haven't read any of them. Since you're so eagerly anticipating the sequels I'm betting they're all great?!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Le' Grande Codex Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design