Sunday 29 July 2012

Owl Post #1 [MAY+JUNE+JULY]

Guys, today I'm doing something new on my blog....been coming on for a long time. This meme, called Owl Post is created by Brodie of Eleusinian Mysteries inspired by In My Mailbox by The Story Siren. Been meaning to do this since forever and I just love this idea. I'm being a Ravenclaw since at the age of eleven and couldn't seem to remember to do this....kudos to Brodie for thinking about this!



Before you all proceed further, let me make something clear:-

1. Just like my IMM posts, this will not be done every Sunday but on the last Sunday of each month... the reason why you'll see a lot more books in here than normal.
2. This first Owl Post will have all the books that I received in May, June & July, I forgot to post last 2 month so i'm combining this one.
3. Also it will feature a list of review links at the bottom of the page, which enlists all the review I have done that particular month. Now I expect you all to visit each link and give out a comment here and there(would very much appreciate it) and you all can link your reviews too, i'd love to comment.
4. You are all welcome to share what you all got in the comment section below....i'd love to visit....



Bought





REVIEW LINKS

Links to all the reviews done in MAY, JUNE & JULY

The Wardstone Chronicles #8 The Spook's Destiny - Joseph Delaney
When You Were Mine - Rebecca Serle
Kane Chronicles #3 The Serpent's Shadow - Rick Riordan
The Iron Druid Chronicles #4 Tricked - Kevin Hearne
Goddess Test #2.5 The Goddess Legacy - Aimee Carter
Ashfall #1 Ashfall - Mike Mullin
Insignia #1 Insignia - S.J. Kincaid
The Mortal Instruments #5 City of Lost Souls - Cassandra Clare
The Body Finder #3 The Last Echo - Kimberly Derting
Nikki Glass #2 Deadly Descendant - Jenna Black
Fallen #4 Rapture - Lauren Kate
Masque of the Red Death #1 Masque of the Red Death - Bethany Griffin
Hourglass #2 Timepiece - Myra McEntire 
The Faerie Ring #1 The Faerie Ring - Kiki Hamilton
Mara Dyer #1 The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin




Be Sure to add your Owl Post links too in the comment section so I can check them out and comment!

17 comments:

  1. Wow! Now that's a haul for the past few months! Hope you enjoy and have enjoyed these reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books you got these last few months. I have some of them but haven't read any yet, so I just hope you enjoy them. :)

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, great haul this week!
    I am totally looking for your thoughts on The Journey to Wudang series. I haven't heard of it, but I'm a fan of all things Asian!
    And I seriously need to get around to reading Cinder and Insurgent!

    HAPPY READING~

    Lilian @ A Novel Toybox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for ur thoughts but this is kinda a 3 months compilation

      Delete
  4. WOW! Shadow and Bone, Insurgent, Rapture, so many great books you got! I am currently reading The Demon Catchers of Milan and it's pretty good so far :) I hope you enjoy reading your books!

    Kayla @ Bengal Reads

    If you would like to check out my Mailbox Post "CLICK HERE"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I'm looking forward to reading a lot of these!

    Rebecca @ Confessions of a YA Writer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzers. So many goodies in this post! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome awesome books!! I really really liked Dark Companion..hope you do too!

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, great selection of books, I think I have most of the same ones but they're still on the old TBR pile! Happy reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats a great bunch of books that you've gotten! I hope you enoy each and every one of them :D
    Here's my IMM post :)

    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, thanks for dropping by our blog :)

    You got some great books over the last few months - I LOVED When You Were Mine, I hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the banner you made for your Owl Post!! Aw, and thanks for linking back to me :) I LOVE discovering fellow Potter nerds! And while I always considered myself a Hufflepuff, Pottermore sorted me into Ravenclaw and I've proudly been waering my blue and bronze ever since :D

    Sooo many amazing books you've received the past few months! I really want to read Wrecked, love the sound of it and the COVER! Swoon! Ironskin and Dark Companion sound SO GOOD too. And *squee* I lovelove love Insurgent, Cinder, Nightshade series and Daughter of Smoke and Bone (one of my all time fave reads). The Golden Lily. oh, that last chapter in particular.... can't wait to see what you think of it. Two words for you: ADRIAN IVASHKOV <3

    Fabulus haul, hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow,that's a lot of awesome things! Obviously, it's also three months of things! Definitely got some things I'm a bit jealous of, but I will go comfort myself with my own haul, and all of the good books I've read in the last couple of days. :-D

    Thanks for stopping by my haul!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Even for a couple months, that is a whole lot of amazing books! I really hope you enjoy all of them! Golden Lily looks really good, and so does Dark Companion! I hope you have enjoyed all your new books, and Thank you for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! So many great books!!! :D

    BTW, I just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Click here for more info:) http://coffeenovels.blogspot.com/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay Ironskin! And you have lots of other goodies too! I still need to pick up The Last Echo but I love that series. COLS was so good! I hope you Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Michelle Rowen's novels sound really good!
    I really want to read When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle. I've heard great things about it so far. Great haul! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Le' Grande Codex Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design