Sunday 28 April 2013

Owl Post #8 [April, 2013]

Guys, today I'm doing something new on my blog....been coming on for a long time. This meme, called Owl Post is created by Brodie of Eleusinian Mysteries inspired by In My Mailbox by The Story Siren. Been meaning to do this since forever and I just love this idea. I'm being a Ravenclaw since at the age of eleven and couldn't seem to remember to do this....kudos to Brodie for thinking about this!



Before you all proceed further, let me make something clear:-

1. Just like my IMM posts, this will not be done every Sunday but on the last Sunday of each month... the reason why you'll see a lot more books in here than normal.
2. This first Owl Post will have all the books that I received in April, 2013.
3. Also it will feature a list of recap link at the bottom of the page, which enlists all the review, interviews and tour posts I have done that particular month. Now I expect you all to visit each link and give out a comment here and there(would very much appreciate it) and you all can link your reviews too, i'd love to comment.
4. You are all welcome to share what you all got in the comment section below....i'd love to visit....


For Review


Netgalley





Edelweiss





Bought



Warm Bodies - Isaac Marion
Immortal City #2 Natural Born Angel - Scott Speer
His Fair Assassin #2 Dark Triumph - Robin LaFevers
The Guardians (Books #1-3) - William Joyce



Recap Links


Soul Screamers #1 My Soul To Take - Rachel Vincent
 Bannon & Clare #1 The Iron Wyrm Affair - Lilith Saintcrow
Dance of Shadows #1 Dance of Shadows - Yelena Black
Ex-heroes #1 Ex-heroes - Peter Clines
Poison - Bridget Zinn
Coveted #2 Kept - Shawntelle Madison
Harbinger - Sara Wilson Etienne
Fateful - Claudia Gray
The Cahill Witch Chronicles #1 Born Wicked - Jessica Spotswood
Double Crossed : A Spies and Thieves Story - Ally Carter
Lies Beneath #2 Deep Betrayal - Anne Greenwood Brown
The Lotus War #1 Stormdancer - Jay Kristoff
Towering - Alex Flinn
Born of Illusion - Teri Brown

5 comments:

  1. OMG! I am seeing this Elemental series everywhere! I really think I need to look into it now! Happy REading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool haul. Happy reading :)

    follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/stacking-shelves-36.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nearly requested Spirit but I want it as a physical book. Hope you enjoy your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, Warm Bodies! I thought that book was fantastic - Isaac Marion writes so beautifully.

    Enjoy :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I really want to read the Elementals series but haven't gotten to them yet. Broken Hearted has a great cover but I refrained from getting it from EW...hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

 

Le' Grande Codex Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design