Friday 21 February 2014

Seven Days of Secret Diamonds: Makeup Favorites


Welcome to day 3 of Seven Days of Secret Diamonds! Today we’re talking about one of my favorite things – makeup! Let me tell you something, I am no makeup expert.....

But first, today’s fun fact:

Michelle started outlining The Secret Diamond Sisters in October 2010. That’s almost four years from idea to bookshelves!

On the Agenda for today are makeup favorites that remind you of SDS. Now, my granddad just passed away five days ago, so I only just began reading the book. To draw a character sketch for the Diamond Sisters - Peyton, Courtney and Savannah


Peyton

She looked to be the angry one. And I can totally see her in something edgy, something daring.... Something Marc Jacobs.







Countney

She is the rational one. I can see her in something simple and manageable..... Something Christian Dior.




Savannah

She is the optimist one. It takes guts to be so forgiving and give compare both sides of the story before making your own decision....... I think she would then and there go all out...... Something heavy and elegant..... Something Guerlain.





1 comments:

  1. I am very sorry to hear about you Granddad. I know how much that sucks.

    Thank you so much for participating in the SDS event. I stopped by to check out your makeup picks and really like them! I also picked some Marc Jacobs for Peyton and think Dior is a great choice for Courtney.

    ReplyDelete

 

Le' Grande Codex Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design