Sunday 26 October 2014

Owl Post #19 [September & October, 2014]

This meme, called Owl Post is created by Brodie of Eleusinian Mysteries inspired by In My Mailbox by The Story Siren. Been meaning to do this since forever and I just love this idea. I'm being a Ravenclaw since at the age of eleven and couldn't seem to remember to do this....kudos to Brodie for thinking about this!



Before you all proceed further, let me make something clear:-

1. Just like my IMM posts, this will not be done every Sunday but on the last Sunday of each month... the reason why you'll see a lot more books in here than normal.
2. This Owl Post will have all the books that I received in September & October, 2014.
3. Also it will feature a list of recap link at the bottom of the page, which enlists all the review, interviews and tour posts I have done that particular month. Now I expect you all to visit each link and give out a comment here and there(would very much appreciate it) and you all can link your reviews too, i'd love to comment.
4. You are all welcome to share what you all got in the comment section below....i'd love to visit....


For Review


Netgalley




Edelweiss




Birthday Haul


My Birthday falls on 30th September, so these are what i got that day..... :-)

Throne of Glass #3 Heir of Fire - Sarah J. Maas

9 comments:

  1. Awesome stack of books. Red Queen has a gotten a lot of good buzz about it. The Megan Miranda book looks excellent. I hope you love all your new books. They look amazing.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geek Girl is amazing, I really hope you enjoy it as much as I did. you have The Orphan Queen, I need to read this one.

    Enjoy all of your books and thanks for stopping by my haul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! You had an awesome two months!! Getting curious about Red Queen! Despite my so-out-of-control TBR Mountain of Doom I think I might need to get that one when it releases after some reviews, because it sounds amazing! Hope you enjoy and enjoyed them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of great books on your hail the past couple fo months. Some of them have such amazing covers I need to check them out (yes, I am a cover whore...)
    Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many good books! I don't even know where to start! I loooooved Trial By Fire, so I hope you do too! And Red Queen seems amazing, oh my gosh. :)

    I hope you have a great week!
    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great haul, so many books that are on my wishlist. I can't wait to see what you will think about them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soul Print looks interesting and I've heard good things about Red Queen. You got quite a lot of books in this haul! Happy reading, and thanks for stopping by The Readers Den. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many great books these past two months, I got Body Electric as well! I really wanna read The Red Queen. *grumble grumble*

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
  9. You don't know how much I adore your blog design!!

    WOW so many amazing books. And Happy Belated Birthday! You got some fantastic books and I hope you enjoy every single one of them. I adored The Lunar Chronicles and Throne of Glass series so have fun reading the next installments. I especially loved Cress. <3 <3

    Enjoy all your books,
    Sam @ Falling Books
    xo

    ReplyDelete

 

Le' Grande Codex Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design